Greenbelt Alliance is dedicated to guiding how the Bay Area grows, now and in the future. But we seek guidance as well, and believe that those who advise and support our work deserve to be recognized for their generosity. That’s why we created the Greenbelt Alliance Leadership Circle, to honor those whose donations fund such a significant part of our work.
What is the Greenbelt Alliance Leadership Circle?
The Leadership Circle is a donor society open to those who give $5,000 or more to Greenbelt Alliance during a single fiscal year (October 1 to September 30). Their willingness to champion our core work of creating a more sustainable and inclusive future shows clarity of both vision and purpose and has a real impact on our ability to pursue our mission.
Leadership Circle members receive a selection of the following benefits, based on giving level:
- Special acknowledgment in our Annual Report
- Priority invitation to special events
- Two to four personal programmatic updates per year from CEO
- Invitation to the exclusive annual Leadership Circle Luncheon
- Recognition at Savor the Greenbelt
- Opportunity to provide input on programmatic strategy
Email Nora Cullinen or call 415-543-6771 x302 with questions about the Leadership Circle or to join.