Relive history at Concord’s Todos Santos Plaza

Early Concord settler Don Salvio Pacheco dedicated Todos Santos Plaza in 1868 as the town square of the 20-block town of Todos Santos, which was later renamed Concord. Bordered by Salvio Street, Willow Pass Road, Grant Street and Mount Diablo Street, this 2 1/2-acre plot is filled with flowers, trees, benches and picnic tables.